Tuesday, September 30, 2008

this one is amazing

CBS: Palin can't name one single newspaper or magazine that she has EVER read in her life

I just, I'm speechless watching this. Katie Couric asks her a simple question: What magazines or newspapers did you read regularly before being picked for VP? Palin can't name one. She then gets all defensive about how Alaska isn't a foreign country or something. Okay. But Couric kept asking her, okay, can you just name one that you've read. Palin couldn't name any. I mean, seriously, she couldn't name her local town paper, the big paper from Anchorage (the Anchorage Daily News), she never goes online and reads AP or Reuters? Never read Newsweek or TIME? I mean, seriously, why is she incapable of giving patently obvious answers to patently easy questions?

(Americablog)
---
She's not very quick on her feet, is she? Really - not a single paper or magazine? Did she think this was some "gotcha" question too?
And her non-sequitor about Alaska not being a foreign country and people wondering how they get their news - that was just goofy.
I don't think that Palin is qualified to be prom queen, much less VP!

Please people - can we please, please, please not have an embarrassment in the White House for the next 4 years?! I hate having to explain to my friends around the world that not everyone is this freakin' stupid in this country.