Tuesday, September 30, 2008

have they already forgotten that the repugs stalled the deal?


Glenn Beck, Jonah Goldberg fantasize about violently cutting open Harry Reid’s stomach.

Today on Glenn Beck’s radio show, right-wing columnist Jonah Goldberg and Beck railed against the bailout proposal and blamed congressional Democrats for creating the entire financial crisis. They gleefully joked about jailing Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA), putting him in stockades, and ripping apart Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV):

BECK: I can’t look at Barney Frank any more. I can’t take it.

GOLDBERG: I almost think he should be in jail! I almost think the guy should be in jail!

BECK: Oh I do too! I absolutely do. I think — honestly, I think we should have at least, bare minimum, we should have stockades in front of the Capitol building. Some of these people are out and out criminals on what they have done. […]

GOLDBERG: It is an incredibly poisonous situation. You know in the middle ages, Harry Reid would have his stomach cut open and a half-starved weasel thrown in, for the kinds of things he’s doing. It’s outrageous!


(Think Progress)
---
so classy!