Thursday, January 03, 2008

funny

Pat Robertson: God told me who will win ‘08 election.

Each year, Christian broadcaster Pat Robertson “goes off alone with the Lord and then comes back to share with us what the Lord has shown him about the coming year.” This year, according to Robertson, God told him what will happen in the ‘08 election:

On Wednesday, Robertson, 77, implied that God informed him who will be elected president in November.

“He told me some things about the election, but I’m not going to say, because some old man on “60 Minutes” would make fun of me, so I’m not going to tell you who the winner’s going to be,” Robertson said, in apparent reference to CBS humorist Andy Rooney, who turns 89 on Jan. 14.


(Think Progress)
---
"I know but i'm not going to tell you!" That's hilarious!