Thursday, August 16, 2007

powerful interview

Jon Stewart Grills Cheney Biographer Stephen Hayes: Calls out John Gibson too

Jon asks sycophantic Cheney biographer Stephen Hayes why we should trust the Vice President when literally every prediction he’s made has turned out wrong. If only we listened to 1994 Dick Cheney…

Stewart: I can’t jive with the portrait you paint of the steadfast leader with the fear-mongering not bright guy that I’ve seen..I myself had some idiot from FOX playing the tape of me after Sept. 11th, very upset and then calling me a phony because apparently my grief didn’t mean acquiescence...

(Crooks and Liars)
---
Just saw this on TV and Jon is freaking excellent here. He makes terrific points and you almost get to the point of feeling sorry for Hayes because he can't defend the indefensible and just babbles the same inane nonsense over and over.
Damn, I wish that Jon would run for president....or at least have a prime time show so that someone could bring the truth to America...