Thursday, January 11, 2007

a psychopathic scumbag

I heard part of a speech that bush gave today where he said that Americans are now opposed to the war in Iraq because we have forgotten about 9/11.

WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN 9/11 YOU SOUL-LESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!

We know that 9/11 had nothing whatsoever to do with Iraq (those of us who were paying attention knew that from the start) and now everyone is realizing that you have no idea what you are doing in Iraq or even what you are trying to accomplish, other than the end of the world.

I have never seriously wished harm on another human being in my life, but I truly wish that the entirety of this administration would be sent to Gitmo in order to experience first-hand the techniques that they believe are not torture.

I have never hated another human being like I hate this man and I only hope that this country and the world can survive until he is removed from office.