Friday, October 20, 2006

and this right after he & other conservative media figures met with bush

The Paranoid Style

I'll have more on this later, but Rush Limbaugh is seeing a conspiracy between the media and the left.

Now, if I read this right, it sounds to me like the old media has conference calls every day with Howard Dean and George Soros where the strategery is discussed. Now, I have said in the past, long ago, in discussing media bias, that I don't think that the old media and the drive-bys got together and had their conference calls in the morning to decide what news was going to be and how it was going to be reported, what wasn't going to be news and all that, I said because they don't have to. They basically think the same, they see things the same, and I think if they do get together it's in the bar after work over adult beverages where such unified phrases as gravitas and other things happen to spread throughout the Drive-By Media.

I was talking about this just last night with John Kerry and Brian Williams as we plotted the next couple weeks of media coverage... Oh, but I've said too much.

(Oliver Willis)
---
projection much?