Monday, October 25, 2004

Phone harassment

Again, I'm not sure if this is a local phenomenon due to the fact that Nevada is a swing state, but we have received more annoying, insulting and harassing phone calls from the Bush campaign than we ever have in our lives! And our number is unlisted! These calls insult our intelligence - by thinking that we could possibly believe their childish propaganda - and insult our candidate, John Kerry. If I didn't already despise Bush and everything that he stands for, I sure would after all of these calls! Most of the calls do not leave a phone number for you to contact them, but one finally did - the number is 866-640-2874 for those of you who would like to call! I have called at least 3 times to demand that my number be taken off of their lists and they have told me that they "cannot" do that! Please call them to let them know that you do not want to hear their insulting, derisive messages! We are constantly bombarded by conservative propaganda everywhere we turn - we shouldn't have to listen to it on our own phones!